Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shout out to a few favorites!

I am beginning this blog as a place to share my heart - my life as a newlywed, my journey of getting fit, finishing school, and ultimately starting a family (hopefully in the not so distant future)! It is funny that I find myself here in the blogging world, if you had asked me 6 months ago if I would ever start a blog, the answer would have been NO. But within the last 2 months I have religiously begun following several fitness blogs and can't even begin to tell you just how encouraging they have been in my life. These women's blogs are more than just the common weight lose success stories; they are a real life look into the exciting, frustrating, sometimes down right hard journey of losing weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. A HUGE SHOUT out to the following blogs that helped me get back on track with my weight lose journey and are the main reason I have decided to begin my own blog!Mama LaughlinMiss Madison's Charmed LifeWhere We Can Live Like Jack & SallySouthern Girl Gets FitElle NoelCoffee Cake and Cardio I'm so grateful for ya'lls openness and honesty in sharing your life, keep doing what you do best, as I know I am not alone in saying that your journey is a huge inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment